Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone believed by the masses.
Check all other quotes by Plato
Want to display this quote image on your website or blog? Simply copy and paste the below code on your website/blog.Embed:
Format of this image is jpg. The width and height of image are 1200 and 630, repectively. This image is available for free to download.
Use the citation below to add this quote to your bibliography:
MLA Style Citation
"Plato Quotes." Quoteslyfe.com, 2023. Thu. 23 Mar. 2023. <https://www.quoteslyfe.com/quote/Those-who-are-able-to-see-beyond-960484>.
Other quotes of Plato
Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire emotion and knowledge.
Science is nothing but perception.
Other quotes you may like
All happy families are alike
Teasing is very often a sign of inner misery.
98% of reported hauntings have a natural and mundane explanation … it is the other 2% that have interested me for over 40 years.
... those who are absolutely certain that the rise in temperatures is due solely to carbon dioxide have no scientific justification. It's pure guesswork.
Architecture cannot be understood without some knowledge of the society it serves.
Compared to people in Africa, I think we've all had privileged upbringings.
When I was a seminarian, I was dazzled by a girl I met at an uncle’s wedding. I was surprised by her beauty, her intellectual brilliance… and, well, I was bowled over for quite a while.
Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.