Billie Joe Armstrong Quotes
Find the best Billie Joe Armstrong quotes with images from our collection at QuotesLyfe. You can download, copy and even share it on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Pinterst, Reddit, etc. with your family, friends, colleagues, etc. The available pictures of Billie Joe Armstrong quotes can be used as your mobile or desktop wallpaper or screensaver.
There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.
Music to me is the air I breathe it's the blood that pumps through my veins that keeps me alive
A man once asked me, what's punk? I kicked over a trash can and said that's punk. He kicked over a trash can and then asked me again, Is that punk? I replied no. That's just trendy.
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect, so why practice?
You can't change the wind but you can set your sails.
Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything.
To do something that you feel in your heart that's great, you need to make a lot of mistakes. Anything that's successful is a series of mistakes.
The day you become old is the day you're not looking for new experiences anymore.
It's better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't done.
Punk has always been about doing things your own way. What it represents for me is ultimate freedom and a sense of individuality.
Punk will never be dead to me. It's my life. I can never just drop this lifestyle. It embodies me.
I don't want to live in an ivory tower, being the songwriter who just turns inward.
Slipknot sounds like Tre choking on a hairball.
The bigger the risks, the better off you are. Otherwise you're just boring.
I would definitely say the Oakland Raiders are the punk rock band of football.
Music - that's been my education. There's not a day that goes by that I take it for granted.
People are so damned afraid that one day they might wake up and discover that they've grown old.
If someone falls down, pick them back up. Just because there's not a frickin camera in your face doesn't mean you don't have to look out for each other.
Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1% lie about it.
We put the fun back into dysfunctional
No one's really happy anyway, it's not human.
Some times I need to apologize, sometimes I need to admit that I ain't right, sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut, or only say hello, sometimes I still feel I'm walking alone.
I'm not as depressed as I used to be. The Prozac's working!
I sort of enjoy the fact that I'm misunderstood most of the time. That's fine.
They have bad taste. I am not a good-looking guy.
When all else fails...be a rockstar
Never run in the rain with your socks on.
Pretty and demented at the same time, like me.
Do you have a problem? I have a gun. I'll shoot you. No problem.
When someone is in a car accident and they're driving at 100 mph, drunk, who's tape do you think his listening to at that time? Think about it.
I got body lice in Germany! I'd tell you they were crabs, but I wasn't getting laid.
What is going on in America is extreme. The youth cult, they worship youth so much it's almost paranoid. And LA is the Mecca of it all; they're taking it to the hilt.
What annoys the hell out of me is the arrogance of some people. They don't even listen to our music, they decided in advance that they don't like it.
A lot of people, when they talk to me, I can't wait for them to shut up. Like, shut up. you're a moron. I have nothing to say, you know?
It's okay to grow up, it's just slowing down that's the scary part. Running out of time. It's okay to grow up, but it doesn't mean you have to become like your parents.
I can't sleep very well at night. It takes me a while to get to sleep. I could just be nocturnal. I have my nighttime witching hour where I hang out, listen to records or watch TV.
Always move forward, going straight will get you nowhere.
We're not a political band. We don't want to tell people what to do or what to think. We just want to tell them to think.
Our passion is our strength.
I don't like LA. The majority just seem to be so artificial. Look at how they worship everything they think is fashionable. Isn't it sick?
Nobody leaves this band unless it's in a coffin
I like to keep my girlish figure
I never thought being obnoxious would get me where I am today.
I'm not going to conform to some consumer need.
Life isn't pretty but it sure is beautiful.
Every night I play as if my life depends on it.
I wrote a song called "Green Day" because I was smoking a lot of dope.
The thing about punk is that there are purists. Once you start going outside of that, they don't think what you're doing is punk rock.
Just because you're in the missionary position don't make you no missionary.
Rock 'n' roll can be fun and dangerous at the same time.