A famous saying by former president and scientist Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam that "the dream is not That which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep" reminds me that Working wholeheartedly throughout the day for your dream and passion cannot make you Think about generating your career path for a long time. The more profoundly you pay attention Towards personalizing yourself will automatically create the path of your careers easily and Worth it.
Everyone in the world wants to be productive in their work and want to accomplish more in less time. These are some hacks, habits, and simple secrets of productive people:
Keeping themselves their priority
- One finds it hard to manage time for their family friends and personal life nowadays, and in that case, they forget to look upon themselves that how much they are upgrading.
- The more you know, the more you grow! Helping yourself would make you worthy to help others.
- Find a hobby, participate in innovative tasks, or do anything to everything so that you can analyze yourself better.
Listen to what your heart says
- Getting surrounded by well-wishers and “not so well-wishers” brings a phase in our life when we forget what we have to do in life.
- One becomes so confused by listening to other opinions or just by seeing the perks and privileges they are getting our minds to start getting shifted towards their goals, and we see things from their perspective.
- In that case, one can become stressed, anxious, or even depressed. Life provides you opportunities. Seek those and just listen to what you want to do.
Find a hobby
- It’s always a good idea to join a hobby class at a young age.
- The world is marching ahead with great speed. Not everyone is a doctor an engineer. If you do multi-tasks maybe it creates in you an interest in fields other than that in academics. But you need to be passionate enough to pursue your dream.
Setting goals and priorities
- Start your day with a to-do list so that you will have a direction for the rest of the day. Make time for things that matter the most.
- Keep the sleep schedule consistent as it will help you feel rested. Keep a routine as it helps to eliminate some uncertainty.
- Distribute your time and make some long and short-term personal goals. This will help to keep the focus on what is most important.
- Give preference to the most important work and then keep an eye on secondary and tertiary tasks to work upon. Think about the outcome before putting in endless efforts, as it will only waste your time and energy. Go for smart work instead of hard work.
- Finish the small tasks at the same time and do not keep it for another day. Set strict deadlines for yourself to increase the efficiency of your work.
Using the Internet
- As everything has a dark and a bright side, Internet, the necessity of every individual from mothers working at home to children in a playschool internet has made every work easy and fast.
- Always use the Internet to explore things that help you to discover many new things and also to generate curiosity to learn new things.
Healthy eating habits
- A nutritious breakfast gives more energy and less stress. Avoid junk food completely, and switch to healthy snacks.
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated. Water flushes the toxins, maintains weight and body temperature.
- A mug of coffee in the morning can increase concentration and alertness. But limit yourself to one cup only.
- Exercise and yoga have many benefits. It keeps us physically, mentally, socially, and psychologically healthy. Exercising for an hour a day boots our mood and keeps the body active the whole day.
- Get sufficient sleep, take small naps. Breathe in the fresh air and let in sunlight.
- Set small challenges for yourself and accomplish them. Something small can be significant.
- Practice meditation to relieve stress, increase emotional stability, and improving concentration. Be self-motivated.
- Complete the difficult tasks first followed by the simple ones. Visualize yourself and be consistent.
- Identify things that distract you; it costs more time than you think. Spend less time on mobile phones unless it is very important.
- Keep changing the pattern of your work if it seems repetitive. Do not take extra workload and unnecessary pressure. Listen to soft music to keep your mind calm.
- Keep the posture straight while working. In between the work you can do stretching and mild exercises. Praise yourself and give rewards for every small work.
- Time teaches us to applaud the ideals and our flaws. It glorifies small success with stern but proficient access.
- It unbars the boundaries of distance, desires, and destiny; it is limitless and flawless.
- Use your time efficiently. Make a time table and follow it daily. In between or at the starting of the day, do some creative work.
- Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, manage your time accordingly. Do not sit continuously for hours as it may cause strain in the eyes and/or stress to the brain.
- Take a break in the middle of something to recover your energy. Go for an occasional vacation to relax.
- Professional and personal life should be parallel. Spend your weekends by fulfilling hobbies and forms of entertainment.
- The more you know, the more you grow. Spend your “me time” efficiently. Win through introspection.
- Try being in touch with friends who are as optimistic as you. Motivate them and get motivated.
- Do not rush for things; take your time. Work with people who know your strengths and weaknesses and complements you.
- Pay attention to where you need to spend more time and where less. Keep track of your time and write down your progress.
- The most important thing is to be patient. It takes time to be a productivity master. Stick to good habits and skills.
Free your mind
- Start thinking about today and leave the rest for tomorrow. Clear your mind and don’t take stress for previously done work or the upcoming work.
- Keep certain days clear and work on your tasks and personal life also.
- Be positive. Many times our mind predicts things for the future. Positive thinking keeps you motivated and provides mental peace.
- Set where you feel most comfortable and find your golden hour. Never stop trying but do not try beyond the excess limit.
- Don’t stick to one method and try things differently. Not all methods will fail.
With the light fastening technology and the world moving at a fast speed, there is no doubt that we Forge for a remarkable advancement in specific careers. Everyone should look for ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency, and using both the methodologies will yield high levels of productivity. Self-realization is better than regret. Be honest about your life. Know your weaknesses and work upon them. Make a few decisions and do not create a state of confusion for yourself. Help and ask for help as it saves time and also from frustration. These few hacks are surely the secrets of productive people who wish to fly high beyond the sky one day.
Co-author: Shraddha Thuwal
Shraddha Thuwal is the author of the book “Let us Conquer over weakness”. She is a blogger and her work has been published in various anthologies. By writing, she aims to reach out to people, create awareness and create a positive impact globally.